You have reached the end of your journey and are almost a certified nurses assistant. The only thing holding you back is passing your CNA exam. Your success should not be a source for fear—with the right CNA test study guide to aid you, your studying will more than adequately prepare you for your exam. With the help of this article, you will find the study guide that will work best for you.
What to Look For
Basically, there are six points to consider when choosing a CNA test study guide.
- Research the author or authors to make sure they are qualified in the CNA field.
- Choose a guide that is easy for you to read and understand.
- Make sure the guide is concentrated and not filled with unnecessary “extras.”
- Select a study guide that focuses on preparing you for the test, not just on re-hashing old material.
- Pick a guide that motivates you. As important as it is to choose one you understand, so it is important to pick one of interest to you.
- Last, but not least, make sure your purchase is 100% satisfaction guaranteed in case you are not happy with the results.
CNA Test Coach
Found at www.cna-test-coach.com, this reasonably priced CNA study guide will be of great assistance in helping you prepare. With this study guide you receive a total of four practice tests, each with 50 questions. Also included are 300 printable flash cards, 200 fill in the blank exercises and a 16-lesson course outline. To help you practice for the hands-on test, the CNA Test Coach has skills practice on audio. Listening to the skills, you are able to follow through each of 24 skills, step by step.
Through avanaedu.org, you can purchase an entire package to help you prepare for both the written and practical skills tests and pass the exam the first time. This study guide package comes with several videos that clearly proceed, step-by-step through each of the 24 skills listed in the CNA Candidate Handbook. In addition to the skills videos, there are three full-length practice tests available for an extra cost. These tests, like the average real exam, are 70 questions, multiple choice. Answer sheets with in-depth explanations for each of the questions are given to help you understand any question you may miss.
CNA Exam Secrets
With insightful hints to help you prepare, www.mo-media.com/cna/ offers the CNA Exam Secrets Study Guide. Unlike many study guides, this guide strives to help you learn everything you need to know for the exam, in the smallest amount of time as possible. In addition to the 5 essential skills, this guide offers a detailed description of each of the test sections as well as a number of test taking techniques to help you perform even better on your CNA exam.
With these six steps to choosing a guide and the three examples, you can confidently select the best CNA test study guide.
No related posts.